- Gender: Mare
- Born: 2002
- Withers: 162
- Coat color: Brown
- Studbook: SCSL
Razzia d'Enfer is a daughter of Ornella (160cm)
Razzia d'Enfer is grand daughter of Wella I, one of the best Holstein line
Wella I is the mother of Quaprice Bois Margot
Razzia d'Enfer is the mother of 160cm offspring :
- Diornella- D (Niels Brussneels)
An uncle named Quaprice Bois Margot
His mother Ornella, by Quidam de Revel, is none other than the full sister of the fantastic and late QUAPRICE BOIS MARGOT.
She, like her brother, competed at the highest level under the saddle of Daniel DEUSSER.
The mother of these two international performers is WELLA I, a daughter of the famous Holsteiner stallion LORD. In addition to ORNELLA and QUAPRICE, the descendants of WELLA I stood out at the top level with in particular CADILLAC (3rd GP CSI4* of Paris with E. NAVET), COLOREDO 2 (classified in the GP CSI3* of Graz under saddle Austrian) and CONDUCT (winner of the Athens Nations Cup).
World-class of genetics
We find the same athletic qualities in QUAPRICE and ORNELLA, namely chic, strength, gallop quality, a very good top line and a perfect jumping technique with a superb back pass.
RAZZIA transmits these qualities.
- DIORNELLA-D stood out at the highest level with Niels BRUYNSEELS, notably finishing 8th in the GP CSI5*-W (1.60m) in London in 2021 or 9th in 2022 in the CSI5* - GCT/GCL (1.55m) in New York in 2022…
- CARRERA D'ENFER, just 8 years old, is now entering the 1.45m events in 2022.
RAZZIA has all the assets to continue this true strain of champions in which we find:
- OPERETTE LA SILLA (one of the 10 best horses in the World in the 90s with J. Top);
- QUINAULT, CSIO and Nations Cup winner with Mikael and Noora FORSTEN;
- COOPER VAN DE HEFFINCK, winner in CSI 3* and 4* with Olivier PHILIPPAERTS;
- EUROCOMMERCE NEW ORLEANS, winner of the GP CSI5* of Brussels, 7th GP Gucci Masters in Paris, 2nd GP CSI5*-W of Lyon;
- CANDY 195, 9th in the World Cup Final in Las Vegas and voted best Holsteiner mare in 2005, 2nd GP CSI5*-W in London in 2006.